All programs accept applications for a fall semester start.
M.S. in Environmental Policy | M.S. in Climate Science and Policy | M.Ed. in Environmental Education
|Milestone||Rolling Admission for Early Decision||Regular Admission||Final Round|
|Submit Application||Sept 15-Jan 15||March 15||May 15|
|Program Decision||3 weeks from date of submission||April 5||June 4|
|Financial Aid Package||4 weeks from date of submission||April 10||June 9|
|M.B.A. In Sustainability
|Milestone||Early Decision||Regular Admission||Final Round|
|Submit Application||January 15||March 15||May 15|
|Program Decision||February 5||April 5||June 4|
|Financial Aid Package||February 10||April 10||June 9|
How To Apply
1. Complete the Online Application
2. Earn an Application Fee Wavier
3. Write a Personal Statement
- Introduce yourself, providing context for your interest in joining Bard's Graduate Programs in Sustainability to pursue a purpose-driven career. Tell us how your personal, academic and/or professional experiences have informed your desire to do this work and the impact you hope to have with your career.
- Speak to the environmental or social problem around which you see the biggest opportunity to drive change. Tell us what the issue is, why you’re motivated by it (be specific), and why you think it's poised for meaningful change.
4. Submit Two Letters of Recommendation
5. Request Transcripts
Official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended. Transcripts should be:
- Mailed directly to Bard:
Bard Graduate Programs in Sustainability
PO Box 5000
Annandale-on-Hudson, NY 12504
- Emailed directly to Bard via a e-transcripts service.
They should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Submit a Resume/CV
A resume or curriculum vitae highlighting your professional experience and relevant qualifications should be submitted with your online application.
7. Complete and Submit a Financial Aid Application
8. Schedule an Admission Interview
A personal online interview with the Office of Admission will be scheduled upon submission of your application.
Need Help? Contact our Admissions Office today!
No GRE/GMAT Required | $10K Scholarship for All CEP Students
In holding with Bard College's longstanding policy of optional submission of standardized test requirements, and in an effort to remove barriers to entry to the sustainability field, Bard GPS no long requires the GRE or GMAT tests for admission to the programs.
For the 2020-2021 Academic Year, all applicants to the Center for Environmental Policy's MS and M.Ed. programs will receive a minimum $10,000 Bard CEP Fellowship. Click here to learn more.