The WORLDWIDE TEACH-IN is a project of the Graduate Programs in Sustainability at Bard College in New York, USA, in conjunction with global partners (listed at the bottom of the home page) and the Open Society University Network. Sign up here to stay informed.
Bard's Graduate programs include MS Degree Programs in Environmental Policy and Climate Science and Policy, an M Ed in Environmental Education, and an MBA in Sustainability. For 2021 the Bard MBA was ranked at the #1 Green MBA in the US, and among the top 10 US MBA's for Non-Profit Management, by the Princeton Review.
Please contact us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NPR, The Academic Minute, Educators and Climate Change
- Sustain What? Columbia University Climate School Webcast
- Dispatches from the Zombie Apocalypse, Podcast
- Lead the Change, Bard Grad Programs in Sustainability Lead Global Climate Teach-In.
We Are Hiring
Social Media Lead (Remote Position) / WorldWide Teach-In on Climate and Justice
The Graduate Programs in Sustainability at Bard College in New York, USA have an opening for a remote, short-term, part-time contract position as Social Media Campaign Lead for Solve Climate by 2030. The social media campaign is driven by a small army of worldwide interns, so much of the project involves teaching and motivating this community.
- Time Frame: December 1-April 30.
- Hours : 20 hours per week
- Compensation: $12,000
- The position is renewable for December through April 2022-2023.