ABOUT THE EVENT
Program Director Eban Goodstein will provide an overview of the program offerings at Bard Center for Environmental Policy and the MBA in Sustainability.
Our Admissions staff will be on hand to provide information on the application process and answer questions regarding:
- how to complete and submit your application
- financial aid opportunities
- successfully completing program prerequisites
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
Attendees will hear from a panel of current students and alumni of Bard's MBA in Sustainability and Center for Environmental Policy. Our panel of student/alum experts will discuss topics such as:
- career outcomes -- how the MS degrees at CEP and MBA in Sustainability have led to impactful sustainability careers
- the program experience -- highlights on courses and key features at Bard (including the NYCLab course and the CEP internship)
- how to get the most of your graduate school journey -- career development + student engagement opportunities at Bard
- how to make your application stand out -- tips on perfecting your application materials, advice on getting through the graduate school admissions process
A $65 application fee waiver is available to those who participate in the webinar at the end of the session.
Email Caitlin O'Donnell with any additional questions.
For more information, call 845-758-7073 or visit http://www.bard.edu/gps/.